FPC Lubricants are highly engineered and available for every industrial and OEM application. Full lab testing, custom formulations, and private labeling services are also available. Call us at 1-800-726-5515 to discuss your industrial lubrication needs, or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to helping you!
About Our Products:
Find the right lubricant for your application based on your current product in use.
You can trust FPC Lubricants’ proven track record in a wide range of industries and applications, including the following:
- Food Grade
- Vacuum Pumps
- Chain and Conveyor
- Ovens & Autoclaves
- Gear Boxes
- Industrial Machinery
- Motors & Engines
Synthetic lubricants have replaced petroleum based lubricants in many applications. The benefits of synthetics include the following:
- Longer Equipment Life
- Longer Service Intervals
- Minimized Disposal Cost
- Better High Temperature Performance
- Higher Flash Points
- Lower Evaporation Rate
- Consistent Low Temperature Viscosity
- Increased Biodegradability
- Higher Oil Film Strength
- Broader Viscosity Indexes
- Fire Resistance
- Enhanced Safety
- Increased Energy Savings
FPC Lubricants offer base oils in API Groups I through V, such as these:
- Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
- Polyol Ester (POE)
- Polyglycol (PAG)
- Mineral (petroleum-based)
- Custom Combinations
Our standard and custom additives are designed to provide a number of benefits:
- Surface protection: extreme pressure, detergents, dispersants, and anti-wear modifiers.
- Enhanced performance: pour point depressants, viscosity modifiers, and friction modifiers.
- System protection: antifoams, antioxidant, and metal deactivators, and seal swell agents.
Filter Products Company’s full complement of product and engineering support services includes the following:
- Lubricant and filter testing and analysis
- Component failure analysis
- Custom lubricant formulation
- Private labeling for OEM customers